Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Five Point Someone

I think by now most of them would have read this wonderful book. I am not that ardent reader who will purchase books every now and then and read it. I hardly buy any books. This jus that I dropped into the cafeteria at shoppers stop after a long but small shopping, I saw this book and immediately thought should buy because of 2 reasons 1.I haven’t been to IIT and 2.I don’t want to read a bloated story of some bookworm. The main thing to strike me was the title itself (what not to do in IIT)

The story revolves around three guys. It covers all aspects of a college and hostel life. It had a resemblance of my own life, where I used to skip classes and go for a drink or movie. Going to the roof to have grass or locking up the room for a private drink party with my roommates to share our feeling on results or the gal with whom we have a crush. The author has really worked on the characters and story to make the book to be an addictive one.

Every individual who writes a blog has a dream of writing a book. This book gives you the confidence to write a book with a simple story of what you have seen in life. Its jus that we should have a message to say. At the end, I though okay why cant, I write one. I know its bit too much from me, but “AN IDEA CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE”
Wish I could score FIVE POINT SOMETHING for my book

1 comment:

sidwho? said...

I agree that five point is book worth a read. If you liked this you might want to try by same author-- One Night @ Call Centre.
Not in the same league but an equall entertaining read