Sunday, March 23, 2008

Rainy Days


It is an awesome feel to look at early morning drizzles through the window and sipping on hot cup of tea. I also love to drive during these times listening to some soft romantic numbers. Thanks to some cyclone formation, I am enjoying this for the past one week. I have my office on the 10th floor on a seaside. It’s a picturesque view from here when it rains.

I hope everybody loves rain and the pleasant weather. I have my own preference on a rainy day. I want myself to be in a cottage of a hill station amidst thick forest with mist covered. As I sit on the balcony on a wooden chair keeping my legs above the wooden rails the drizzles should wet my feet. To bring some warmness to my body and soul I need a bottle of old monk rum. As I sip the liquor listening to the chirping of birds and some soft romantic numbers there should be steaming smashed tapioca and spicy fish curry to enthrall my stomach. I can sit for hours together and enjoy if I get such an atmosphere.



I wish that such dreams come true and I would cherish every second of it.

6 comments:

sidwho? said...

Old monk rum, huh?!? :)
good, this will be a dream that we can make true!!

sn said...

Jus wondering if the autumn is here to stay or is the spring coming to an end..either ways it reminds me of a different continent altogehtr!!

one among you said...

Be it autumn or spring rains are something everyone looks forward to...

sn said...

Wish we could save our thoughts for these rainy days.;-)

Shrikanth said...

The only numbers that can we listen from a 10th floor office is surely not a romantic one. :))

Unknown said...

could have been well acheived being single manoj..evrbody has dreams of soltitude when thay ar pensive...but SELDOM CAN THEY BE ACHEIVED ..ITS SHOULD BE THE RIGHT TIME..I HOPW THIS DREAM OF URS COME TRUE