Thursday, October 16, 2008

Smoking Ban – Amazing Initiative

It’s been 2 months since my last post. These 2 months I was absolutely free but because of laziness I haven’t updated my blog. There were quite a few incidents that hampered me like serial bomb blast, community clashes, ganguly’s retirement and much more.

But for me to write now is on the latest rule on smoking ban in India. What a noble initiative by our health minister. Hats off to him for coming up with such an idea. With over 40% of the population into this habit and the remaining 60% of people getting affected is a crime. Even though I’m a frequent smoker I want to show my sincere gratitude to our health minister atleast through my blog.

Being a politician I would appreciate if he says that anyone smoking shouldn’t vote for him. If he does like that then the entire world will applaud him for such an initiative. But Im sure he will not say that in his lifetime. All these initiatives are just eyewash to get more votes in the next elections.

1 comment:

connections said...

aye aye .. i agree with a hundred percent but u could do ur part and not contribute to the pollution and killing by quitting the killing smoke